In this interview you’ll find out how Mandy Vavrinak, a PR professional, helps small businesses get press coverage.
Key points you’ll learn:
- How to get reporters to listen to you
- How a start-up grew to the point that their subscriber base was so large that a news station acquired them within 2 years
- How an author successfully marketed their book with no advertising budget
Click on the arrow below to listen:
Or to download the interview to your computer, click here >
ABOUT MANDY VAVRINAK:
Mandy Vavrinak is a PR professional based out of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Mandy has spoken or hosted panel discussions at several local Get Social conferences. She is also the owner of Crossroads Communication. She blogs for the Journal Record and http://www.mandyvavrinak.com.
Did you like this interview? Tell us. Have questions about PR and social media? Ask. We want to hear from you.
“Giving You the Power to Fight the Big Boys!”
More Interviews on How to Dominate Your Space on the Web:
- Professional Photographer Grows Business with Blog and No Budget. Find Out How
- Interview with Troy Vossoller: Example of a Small Business Using Twitter Right
- How a NY Trailer Dealer’s Website Grew from 300 Visitors per Day to 1,096 Daily Visitors Last Month
- Holiday Facebook Ad Doubles Traffic to Website. Listen to the Interview Here