Listen and you’ll find out how independent retailers are growing their businesses on the web and off.
Key points you’ll learn:
- How to use video for your small business
- How to use free tools to market your business online
- What smart small businesses are doing right online now
Click on the arrow below to listen:
Or to download the interview to your computer, click here >
ABOUT BOB PHIBBS:
Bob Phibbs (AKA: The Retail Doctor) is the author of The Retail Doctor’s Guide to Growing Your Business and You Can Compete: Double Sales Without Discounting. Bob is also a frequent guest on MSNBC’s Your Business, he and his work have been featured in Entrepreneur magazine, the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times.
Did you like this interview? Tell us. Have questions about this interview? Ask. We want to hear from you.
“Giving You the Power to Fight the Big Boys!”
More Interviews on How to Dominate Your Space on the Web:
- Professional Photographer Grows Business with Blog and No Budget. Find Out How
- Interview with Troy Vossoller: Example of a Small Business Using Twitter Right
- How a NY Trailer Dealer’s Website Grew from 300 Visitors per Day to 1,096 Daily Visitors Last Month