Key points you’ll learn:
- How face-to-face selling compares to marketing with Twitter and Facebook
- Find out how a contest got over 5000 visits to their small business blog
Click on the arrow below to listen:
Or to download the interview to your computer, click here >
ABOUT DANIEL GORDON:
Daniel Gordon, 37, is a fourth generation jeweler and President of Samuel Gordon Jewelers in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Born in Oklahoma City, and raised there for most of his life, Daniel attended John Marshall High School and the University of Central Oklahoma. In addition, Daniel holds his Diamond Certificate from the Gemological Institute of America.
Now in his 15th year with the firm, Daniel has made many important changes for Samuel Gordon Jewelers: he’s virtually changed its’ entire business model and corporate culture, thereby insuring the continuation of the firms’ reputation as a leader in both the jewelry industry and the Oklahoma City market.
Some of Daniel’s many initiatives include: changes in product mixes & buying techniques; major changes in personnel (both in sales and administrative staff); creation of the firm’s website and a massive change in the firm’s marketing strategies, and the implementation of revolutionary & creative usage of social media/networking websites in which thousands of people are communicated with constantly. Daniel has created over 20 different presences on the Internet including: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Digg, Flickr, Linkedin, plus a highly viewed personal blog, all of which have been recognized as cutting edge by every major jewelry trade magazine in the industry.
As humble as he is creative, his favorite expression, when receiving any compliment, award, or accolade, is to simply say, “I’m just a jewelry salesman.”
Find out about WordPress and WordPress Themes (affiliate links included):
Samuel Gordon Jewelers Website and Blog:
Facebook and Twitter:
Did you like this interview? Tell us. Have questions about your small business blog? Ask. We want to hear from you.
“Giving You the Power to Fight the Big Boys!”
More Interviews on How to Dominate Your Space on the Web:
- Printer Uses Blog to Generate More Leads for His Business: Interview with Blase Ciabaton
- Professional Photographer Grows Business with Blog and No Budget. Find Out How
- Interview with Troy Vossoller: Example of a Small Business Using Twitter Right
- How a NY Trailer Dealer’s Website Grew from 300 Visitors per Day to 1,096 Daily Visitors Last Month