Listen to this interview with Cheryl Lawson, an event planner and social media consultant, and you’ll find out how small business owners can create events to meet Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter contacts face-to-face.
Key points you’ll learn:
- How to use events and social media for better lead generation
- How to use events to reach large corporate prospects
- How to get your company seen as a larger player in your community
- Converting Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn connections to customers
- Inexpensive ways to create powerful events for your business
Click on the arrow below to listen:
Or to download the interview to your computer, click here >
ABOUT CHERYL LAWSON:
Cheryl Lawson is the owner and founder of an event planning and marketing firm, Party Aficionado. Party Aficionado helps companies develop social marketing strategies both online and Face to Face, using full event coordinating capabilities, and coaching to help companies cultivate their audience before, during, and after events.
I met Cheryl through the Tulsa, Oklahoma Social Media meetups. I encourage anyone in the Tulsa area interested in social media to attend one of our events. You’re able to find out more here, http://www.meetup.com/Social-Media-Tulsa
Website and Blog:
Facebook and Twitter:
Did you like this interview? Tell us. Have questions about creating events for your small business? Ask. We want to hear from you.
“Giving You the Power to Fight the Big Boys!”
More Interviews on How to Dominate Your Space on the Web:
- Blogging for Your Business: An Interview with Ann Handley
- Printer Uses Blog to Generate More Leads for His Business: Interview with Blase Ciabaton
- Professional Photographer Grows Business with Blog and No Budget. Find Out How
- Interview with Troy Vossoller: Example of a Small Business Using Twitter Right
- How a NY Trailer Dealer’s Website Grew from 300 Visitors per Day to 1,096 Daily Visitors Last Month